Does your smoker unevenly distribute heat? We have brought a solution to your problem. With the vertical offset smokers, you can now smoke your food without uneven cooking disasters.
Buying a vertical offset smoker, you can now get rid of the embarrassment you have to face due to distasteful meat while trying to appease your guests with a lump of smokey meat. Now you will be known as a dab in cooking with this smoker. You will see this vertical smoker does magic to your boring and tasteless food turning it into a Bonn appetite that too without any hard work.
Here we have given a brief description of products that we liked the most to make you understand each one better and make your decision finely. Also, we only selected those which won’t be a burden on your budget and work perfectly.
Along with a brief description, we have provided the links as well to make shopping easy and quick because the sooner the smoker arrives at your home, the sooner you will be enjoying the smoked food.
Best Vertical Offset Smokers
Let’s take a look at vertical offset smokers
|Offset Smoker Model
|RiverGrille Rustler 40-in
1. Dyna-Glo DGO1176BDC-D – Best Vertical Offset Smoker
Smoked flavor lovers, get ready to taste the best smokey taste in your food with your favorite fuel source. The products come in dimensions 20.2 x 34.5 x 47 inches and weigh around 57 pounds making it a perfect size smoker to cook for a large number of people hence making it one of the best vertical offset smokers.
The body is durable because of the porcelain coating on the strong steel, making it more reliable. The burner is made from cast iron which enhances the efficiency of the product and makes it work longer. The smoker can also be used for other methods of cooking from grilling to even baking with ease. The surface area available for cooking is about 784 square inches, which is big enough to cook food for a full family or all the friends at the party.
Further, the ignition system is automatic making the ignition and starting process simple and easy. Due to offset design, the heat is effectively distributed throughout the smoker equally. The chimney at the top is adjustable to make the temperature control handier. The wood chips are added into the small firebox without the fear of losing the heat while smoking. Sliding is available at one side of the firebox to select the amount of air you want to pass through. An in-built thermometer gauge makes heat monitoring very quick.
Cleaning is no big deal thanks to the porcelain coating the stuck food comes out very easily. Ashcan be also easily removed using any vacuum cleaner but when it is completely cool. Both portions have different handles for providing a powerful grip on the door while easy to open. They are both covered with heat-resist material to avoid burning.
2. Dyna-Glo DGO1890BDC-D – Wide Body Offset Vertical Smoker
This vertical offset smoker is ideal for producing perfect smoke flavor in your bland food. With this, you can smoke your food with your favorite fuel source whether wood pellets or chips. Dimensions of the product are 21 x 43.3 x 50.2 inches and have a total weight equal to 83 pounds.
The vertical structure is suitable for providing maximum smoke to your food equally. Further, the body is enameled with porcelain making it strong and long-lasting. The pre-installed hooks and racks provide versatility to smoke the food you like from sausages to a whole turkey, making the total cooking area space about 1, 890 square inches. This vast cooking space is more than enough for a large gathering except for the difference of heat at different levels that you should keep in mind while placing your food.
The temperature control is manual and the model is so built to continuously add the heat leading to rising of the temperature continuously but you can reduce the internal heat build-up by adjusting the small chimney at the top of the cooking chamber. Another feature of stainless steel thermometer instilled on the lid shows the optimum temperature zone for creating a perfect smokey flavor; also, it is straightforward to read.
Furthermore, the charcoal chamber is built to tightly hold the wood bricks in place, ensuring the proper burning and efficient transportation of heat to the vertical cooking chamber. You can load the fuel of your liking to add the respective smoke taste into your food.
Along with all the other good features, the cleaning of this smoker is quite easy as well. Provided the sliding ash-tray you can easily remove the bulk ash in no time by just sliding out the tray and dumping the ash then putting the tray back in its place.
3. RiverGrille Rustler 40-in – Best Value Offset Smoker
Now prepare slowly smoked foods with perfect smokey flavors at home like a pro with this smoker. RiverGrille comes in dimensions 26.9 x 68.5 x 40.9 inches while the weight is 118 pounds with a delicate look.
Moreover, the construction of the smoker is resilient due to hard-wearing steel which guarantees a longer lifetime. Adding to the durability, this product can be used for grilling as well or other methods of cooking. It comes with a total of six cooking grates that can be adjusted according to your need. These grates are chrome coated to avoid deterioration. This provides a huge cooking area of 1,642 square inches. Along with this, the hooks are also added to hang the sausages.
Thereof the ignition is a manual type and the firebox is fixed next to the main cooking chamber making it offset heat-producing smoker. The heat from the small firebox moves from there to the vertical chamber and then upwards. An innate thermometer at the door helps you read the temperature ranges inside the chamber. A small chimney at the top of the cooking chamber can be adjusted to release the extra heat or smoke so you don’t overcook your food.
Coals are loaded into the side firebox depending on the amount of food and time you will be smoking or grilling your food. Although the surface of the coal pan is lower, you can add pebbles below the pan to enhance the results if you are using it as a grill.
Also, a small door beside the firebox lets you feed the fuel whenever required while grilling and not removing the food from the top of the grilling shelf. Cleaning, on the other hand, is not as easy but the vertical cooking chamber is less of a hard work to clean. One of the best features is the built-in two tires for easy shifting from one place to another.
4. Brinkmann Heavy-Gauge – Heavy-Duty Vertical Smoker
Brinkmann Heavy Guage smoker is one of the very few vertical offset smokers currently available with a very budget-friendly price which makes it worth buying than wasting money on pricey smokers. With dimensions 42.1 x 21.6 x 59 inches and weight 133 pounds it is a hardy smoker.
Solid-steel construction makes it hard-wearing and the black powder coating finish makes it more trendy yet robust. The round shape makes heat distribution even more uniform and more in the center than in the corners. Along with five round-shaped racks it has hooks for hanging sausages, fish, or any other food product making the total available cooking area of around 1382 square inches. The firebox has grates making it able to grill as well.
Regulating the internal temperature of both the cooking chamber and the firebox is not hard rather depends upon the manual adjustment of dampers on top. The availability of a temperature gauge makes monitoring and adjusting the heat according to the type of cooking you want.
This product is designed to use either charcoal or wood for fueling. The offset firebox and water-pan make it versatile. On the contrary, the leaking of the heat from the latches can cause a problem to maintain a high temperature but you can fix this by creating a tight seal. You only need to load the fuel in the firebox and let the device do the magic to your bland food.
Two strong wheels make the repositioning of the smoker very easy, so you don’t need two people to carry the device from one place to another. Adding to this, the cleaning of the device is also quite handy due to the availability of a sliding ashtray that can be removed and placed back after cleaning.
These were some of the best vertical smokers with offset firebox. These are also recommended for beginners because they help in even cooking of the meat. Read The Smoker Reviews for more updates.
- - Six height-adjustable cooking grates with a total of 1176 square inches of cooking space. Each grate holds up to 25 lbs of food
- - Porcelain enameled charcoal chamber designed to keep briquettes stacked tightly for improved burn efficiency
- - Removable ash pan designed to handle large amounts of ash for hours of mantainence free cooking
- - Steel smoke stack with adjustable flue for fine-tuning the perfect cooking temperature
- - Stainless temperature gauge with "Smoke Zone" indicates the ideal temperature for infusing smoke flavor
- 〖Intuitively Temperature Regulation〗: There's an easy-to-read thermometer on the door that can help you monitor the internal temperature during...
- 〖Large Cooking Capacity〗: Our smoker is equipped with two grill nettings to provide you with plenty of cooking space. The grille is detachable and...
- 〖Convenient Double Door Design〗: Unlike other smokers only have one door, our smoker owns double door design. When you want to check the food or...
- 〖Temperature Resistant Iron Structure〗: The overall frame is made of high temperature resistant spray-painted carbon steel. The chromium plated...
- 〖Easy to Operate〗: This is a multi-function oven that combines charcoal roasting and smoking. You just add the burning wood chips to the charcoal...
- 【QUALITY PROTECTION】 - Build-in thermometer with detailed temperature scale and adjustable air supply on lid for greater temperature...
- 【COOKING SPACE】 - 2 pieces cooking grids provide total 453 square inches cooking space. With crossbar and 4 hangers inside the lid, you can smoke...
- 【MULTI-FUNTIONAL】 - Smoking is a popular method that allows food to be preserved longer, or to impart a different flavour to food, it can be used...
- 【LATCH LOCKING SYSTEM】 - It's easy to assemble and easy to use. Two layers design you can easily take them apart to transport or clean. Use as a...
- 【2 ACCESS DOOR】 - The advantage of 2 access door is you can open the door according you request, more flexible than the one access door. When you...
- Two 16" stainless steel racks provide 402 square inches of cooking space
- Porcelain enamel water bowl
- Top and bottom vents provide a dual air vent system
- Latching base
- Vertically hinged door