Today’s article will set out to find what the Best pellet smokers and Grills is in the market right now. This review is going to be based on our top 9 picks of the best products after we have gone through the best products online and the review will be based on addressing the pros, cons, and listing out main features for your convenience.
In today’s unique age of leisure and ease, BBQ enthusiasts have all the tools at the tip of their fingers to whip up the best of the best roasts, cuts, and grilled meats. One of the most sought-after products in this entire range nowadays is the specialized pellet smoker or pellet grills which is why today’s article will be covering the 9 best pellet smokers and Grills available right now.
These are outdoor BBQ cookers that offer a more three in one experience as they contain the powers of kitchen ovens, gas grills, and charcoal smokers all wrapped up in one unique device. They are mostly powered by wood pellets and can bake, grill, and smoke your food. So, without further ado, let’s get straight into the review!
However, if you don’t have the time right now to go over this entire review we still recommend that you take a look at the Z GRILLS ZPG-7002E which comes with the ability to store up to 20 pounds of pellets at a single time and also come with an automated electric feed system which essentially allows the user to get done with their task faster and end up with more evenly cooked meat.
If this is not enough to convince you, however, we suggest that you stick with us for more information so you can make the best decision depending on your own specific set of needs. Before we begin do check out our handy comparison chart along the way as this will inform you regarding the main features of each product.
- Best 11 Pellet Smokers and Grills Reviewed 2021
- 1. Z GRILLS ZPG-7002E – Top Rated Pellet Grill
- 2. Cookshack PG500 Fast Eddy’s Pellet Grill
- 3. Louisiana Grills LG-001000 – Large Pellet Grill
- 4. REC TEC Grills Bundle – Stainless Steel Pellet Grill with Wifi
- 5. Camp Chef Woodwind Classic Pellet Grill – With Digital Controller
- 6. Weber 23510001 Smoke Fire – Best for Money
- 7. Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Grill Holiday – With 3 Year Warranty
- 8. PIT BOSS PBV3P1 – Vertical Pellet Smoker
- 9. Char Broil Infrared Smoker Roaster & Grill – Under $300
- 10. Camp Chef SmokePro PG24 – Deluxe Pellet Grill
- 11. Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett – Portable and WiFi Controlled
- Buying guide on Pellet Smoker and Grills
- Pellet Smoker and Grills FAQs
Best 11 Pellet Smokers and Grills Reviewed 2021
|Pellet Smoker, Grill Model||Rating||Price|
|Z GRILLS ZPG-7002E||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Cookshack PG500 Fast Eddy’s Pellet Grill||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Louisiana Grills LG-001000||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|REC TEC Grills Bundle||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Camp Chef Woodwind Classic Pellet Grill||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Weber 23510001 Smoke Fire||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Grill Holiday||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|PIT BOSS PBV3P1 – Vertical Pellet Smoker||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Char Broil Infrared Smoker Roaster & Grill||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Camp Chef SmokePro PG24||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
1. Z GRILLS ZPG-7002E – Top Rated Pellet Grill
The Z GRILLS ZPG-7002E is the first device we have for today and it is the ultimate 8 in 1 BBQ specialist! This smoker has the option to not only BBQ but smoke, roast, grill, bake and braise your meats and cold cuts to perfection!
The coolest thing about the Z Grill is that its cool wood pellet innovation gets you that amazing wood fire aroma and flavor at the reduced price and ease of propane or gas. This can be used for both in home kitchen and as a commercial pellet smoker grill.
This specific package comes with about 20 pounds of the finest quality pellets which will allow you to cook for an average of 20 hours in total. This device is a versatile and flexible one and also has a wide range of temperatures which extend from 180 to 450 degrees to perfectly braise, bake, roast, barbecue, smoke, or BBQ.
It also comes with an electric feed system that is completely automated which is great as it keeps up the warmth for you from 180Âºf to 450Âºf and creates the ideal amount of smoke that is necessary to get the ultimate flavor without causing you any discomfort. It does all the work on its own so you can enjoy some well-deserved time with your family.
The amazing and spacious grilling area is another excellent feature that comes with easy flame broiling and the dimensions are about 19. 2 x 26 inches and the rack surface region is about 700 square inches.
Not only is it super simple to work with for even the most inexperienced cooks, but it also has a ton of cool and high tech features including an LED temperature display which is in real-time, an electronic auto-start and a digital Auto temperature Control system which allows the user to have absolute control over the temperature at all times.
The best part has to be the fact that the device is made from Tempered Steel which grants the most insane protection so that it won’t rust or get damaged even when you flame broil. The advanced temperature control option is also a great one as it mechanically adds pellets in varying amounts to easily manage the temperature.
This is great as you will no longer have to worry about having to adjust the temperature or pellets for flavor as it is all automatic. The convection heat dissemination innovation guarantees that all the food gets cooked uniformly so that you can flaunt your BBQ skills.
There is also a super cool 3-year warranty guarantee from the manufacturer which for a technical and expensive device such as this is a real blessing!
2. Cookshack PG500 Fast Eddy’s Pellet Grill
The Cookshack PG500 Fast Eddy’s Pellet Grill or the PG500 as it is more commonly known as is a pellet flame grill, which implies that it is warmed and powered by wood pellets and while most contenders only mimic the authentic wood and smoky flavor, the PG500 is the exception as it uses real wood chips.
There is also a twist drill in the flame broil that moves wood pellets from the container into the firebox. The container can hold numerous hours of pellets which enable the grill to be effective for longer periods and needs really low amounts of maintenance.
While most flame broils have a roll-top, the PG500 has two swing doors which can be opened to reveal the main barbecuing area. The flame broiling area has 2 fundamental areas, and a rack above for any extra barbecuing, grilling or cooking space.
Underneath the flame broil there is a warming and ash collection drawer which is both extremely useful especially to ensure the grill remains clean and sanitary.
The PG500 is an amazingly flexible barbecue because not only can it grill and it can smoke at a low temperature but because it uses all-natural wood pellets the flavor the food gets is unmatchable. The one real drawback has to be that the fuel utilization of the wood pellets is more costly than propane or flammable gas and also only one part of the grill can be used to do direct flame grilling at one time.
3. Louisiana Grills LG-001000 – Large Pellet Grill
The Louisiana Grills LG-001000 is up next on our list and it is a 60 inches long Whole Hog Smoker which is the latest offering by the famous brand. The options and abilities are as big as your skills and imagination as it is one of the most adaptable grill smoker and flame broiling devices available.
The Whole Hog offers users with a phenomenal 1750 square Inch of cooking area which makes sense as it is marketed to cooking a whole hog at once. Each side comes fitted with amazing independent burners and independent large capacity hoppers so that you can even work one side at a time if you wish.
This Whole Hog pellet grill has been manufactured with very durable and rock-solid 14 inches of fortified steel. One apparent drawback might be that this model weighs in at around 400 pounds, but it is completely mobile as it has heavy casters and wheels for easy maneuverability. Each side of the barbecue has its hardened steel handle vented for the convenience of a cool touch.
While there is no doubt that this grill is a great alternative for smoking and barbecuing there is a direct flame grilling choice as well for when you have to sear those steaks with more care.
4. REC TEC Grills Bundle – Stainless Steel Pellet Grill with Wifi
The REC TEC Grills Bundle is an 8 in 1 solution for the absolute best BBQ experience known to man. You can smoke, grill, bake, sear, broil, roast, dehydrate, and of course BBQ two meat probes at a time.
This device is the latest offering from the REC TEC brand and it is amazing as it offers the most sturdy cooking and grilling as the entire cooking chamber is made from stainless steel, which means that the paint won’t crack nor will the grill peel any time soon.
The coolest thing especially for millennials has to be the fact that this is one of the few grills out there which offers the opportunity to use Wifi Technology on the device. This allows the user to work remotely if they desire and allow you to leave the griller unattended if necessary as it will still cook to perfection.
The REC TEC GRILLS App is easily available on the App Store and Google Play Store and is both compatible with Android and iOs. The device also offers amazing meat probes that plug directly into the grill’s controller, so there will be longer any need to actually buy or muddle around with a cooking thermometer to keep checking the right temperature.
The temperature Controls Smart Grill Technology controller Proprietary PID algorithm is one of the most advanced features that we have seen yet as it can maintain the temperature super accurately so that your meat is cooked evenly. There is also a cool Automatic lighting feature and an even cooler Automatic shutdown feature which means that no matter how long you leave it idle, it will shut off after a while to preserve energy.
5. Camp Chef Woodwind Classic Pellet Grill – With Digital Controller
The Camp Chef Woodwind Classic Pellet Grill is our next product for the day and it has the coolest digital temperature control system which makes your grilling experience the easiest one yet. Essentially all you will have to do is adjust the temperature, and let it work while you relax.
While the fact that the Woodwind is fueled by premium hardwood pellets is indeed an advantage as they not only generate more heat and smoke but also infuse your food with a savory wood-fire taste that can’t be matched with propane or any average gas. The Ash Cleanout system makes cleaning between grills as easy as can be.
The grill had smart smoke technology with easy ash cleanout system to change the wood pellets in a minute and taste a new smoke flavor without any effort.
6. Weber 23510001 Smoke Fire – Best for Money
The Weber 23510001 Smoke Fire is up next on our list and it is a state of the art device as well thanks to the cool and high tech easy connection with the Weber Connect app that is a grilling assistant which has been built into the grill and provides the user with step by step notifications on everything.
The fact that it comes with a 200 to 600Â° temperature range means that it has the versatility to not only grill and smoke but also braise, smoke and bake. The fact that there is a weather-resistant LCD that showcases the Weber Connect grilling assistance, along with the controller output and the temperature means that this device is so convenient to use.
It also comes equipped with Flavorizer bars which allow your foods to be cooked with direct and consistent heat.
7. Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Grill Holiday – With 3 Year Warranty
The Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Grill Holiday is next on this list and it is powered by organic and natural BBQ wood pellets that give your food the ultimate flavor and aroma.
There is also a digital control board that easily ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180Â°F to 450Â°F. An oil collector drains all the unwanted grease towards the bottom of the grill for easy cleanup.
There is no longer any need for a rotisserie as the fan-forced convection cooking helps create a versatile environment for doing way more than grilling and smoking as it features an 8 in 1 option.
8. PIT BOSS PBV3P1 – Vertical Pellet Smoker
PIT BOSS PBV3P1 is a classic and basic Vertical pellet smoker that can do most of the work for you while maintaining the efficiency of the work. It has a lot of cooking space inside and never compromise on providing quality results.
It’s more like a simple yet basic and fully controllable vertical pellet smoker that features a Digital LED monitor so you can just simply read out the temperature status. It helps you to monitor the temperature inside so you can be fully aware of the food being cooked inside.
Grids add versatility to the cooking range and this nice pellet smoker comes with Meat Probe as well as Porcelain-coated 4 cooking grids of 901 square inch size that add more space for cooking a big meal for your beloved family or friends gathering at a time.
Adding on, it also comes furnished with Water and Heat deflectors which are also Porcelain-coated to ensure you’re getting a moister and tender food at the end as a tasty treat to your taste buds.
We ensure you that this pellet smoker is great to get together as it offers an amazing over 40lb hopper capacity to give you an amazing experience of cooking the right food with right textures.
It’s not going to irritate you with programming as it’s equipped with a fully programmable wide temperature range of up to 150 to 450 degrees which is enough to cook any type of the food.
Don’t worry about the ignition and turning off of the device as it takes your back by offering an Automatic start at 300W ignition as well as auto shut off so you don’t have to worry at all.
9. Char Broil Infrared Smoker Roaster & Grill – Under $300
Our last and final product for the day is called the Char-Broil -Infrared Smoker Roaster & Grill which is of course a three in one gas barbecue grills that has been designed to smoke and roast meat along with grilling really large joints of meat as is usually done. Since the product’s special design locks all the moisture and juices inside, the food also cooks even quicker so that is largely due to the premium infra-red heating method it is fitted with.
This technology is called the TRU-Infrared and it cooks your meat or vegetables with absolutely no flare-ups or burning. There is also a unique roasting basket inside which can be used to cook and roast all sorts of meat including chicken, beef, turkey, and all sorts of cuts of meat that the user wants.
This machine is also excellent for users who want to cater to many people as it can hold up to 25 pounds of meat at a time for roasting and its cooking area is about 180 square inches so BBQ enthusiasts have a lot of space to work with.
There is also a temperature control option in this machine which is ranging from 9,000 to 18,000 BTU’s and it also has a smoker box that can enhance the flavor within the machine.
There is also a state of the art and super protective cover that comes with this device so you can store it or cover it up to protect it from the elements and dust. It is a perfect fit for The Big Easy Smoker, Roaster & Grill.
When talking about materials, it doesn’t get tougher than this as it is made from a very durable grey PVC cover which can protect your machine from all the elements such as rain, snow, excessive heat, and wind.
The reason why this device is so strong is because it comes with an internal woven polyester fabric lining which effectively protects the cooker from scratches on the outside. There is also a vent on the upper side which does not let condensation from forming so that your device remains completely dry and safe from harm. The device can also be cleaned with a damp cloth so that you can keep it safe and neat.
10. Camp Chef SmokePro PG24 – Deluxe Pellet Grill
Easily, the SmokePro PG24 is our favorite pellet smoker that hits a sweet spot regarding price and quality. It comes with a 429 sq. inches of cooking area to make meal preparation easier for larger families in one go that is way better than a charcoal smoker that takes a couple of minutes to get you started with cooking.
Like other smokers, the Camp Chef SmokePro PG24 is also equipped with temperature control that’s extremely user-friendly and offers a handful of options to dial in according to the food you are cooking.
Overall, the Camp Chef SmokePro PG24 ticks all the boxes that make a good pellet smoker. What makes it a better option is the minimal cleanup, effortless cooking, and an affordable price tag. Plus, the stainless steel construction makes it durable enough to withstand wear and tear of years making your investment worthwhile.
The thermostatic controller allows you to play with the temperature settings ranging from 175 to 400 degrees. There are presets on the dial labeled as “High”, “Lo Smoke”, and “Hi Smoke”.
Even though the Camp Chef SmokePro PG24 can reach up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, this still won’t be enough to outperform a dedicated grill for searing.
The best thing is that you can use Sear Box to increase the temperature of the grill up to 900 degrees allowing you to cook your desired food that you were limited to cook because of limited temperature.
Overall, the Camp Chef SmokePro PG24 is a solid pellet smoker that offers all the bells and whistles that you expect from a good pellet smoker and doesn’t even cost you a dime. Delivers superior performance for a cooking range of foods, thanks to the temperature control dial that allows you to set the right temperature according to the food you are cooking making this grill a versatile smoker that is worthwhile for your investment.
11. Green Mountain Grills Davy Crockett – Portable and WiFi Controlled
The Davy Crockett strikes a perfect balance between versatility and convenience giving you a free hand to choose it as the best pellet smoker for the money. Regardless of the convenience, you’re still left with the portability that annoys a handful of people.
Instead of charcoal, it requires a source of electricity to operate. But that’s not all, an additional adapter that comes with the smoker allows you to get power from generator or your car battery.
Although, Davy Crockett doesn’t feature a wheel-based design for smooth maneuvering the foldable design makes it much easier to carry from one place to another. Although it’s nothing before the luxury of wheels, but still better than dragging the grill around.
Regarding features, the Davy Crockett hits a sweet spot for the price it comes in. Unlike many other smokers, you get to enjoy the Wifi control through smartphones allowing you to control the temperature of the grill remotely. Other than that, the manual control panel gives you 5-degree adjustments to control the temperature. But through the app, you can make 1-degree adjustments that are pretty cool.
I am not stopping here, the Davy Crockett is more than temperature control. Through the app, you can program the temperature according to your instructions. Let’s say, you set the temperature to cook at 225 degrees for the next 5 hours and then automatically changed it to 250 after 4 hours. Also, you get the alerts on your app when the hopper isn’t feeding enough pellets to the grill.
Buying guide on Pellet Smoker and Grills
If you are a BBQ or grilling enthusiast then chances are you have come across the concept of a pellet grill before! A pellet grill is a type of grill designed to work primarily with wood pellets. It comes with both a firebox plus a hopper, which contains all your wood pellets.
In case the grill cools down too much, the system sends a signal that effectively drops the pellets into the firebox and burns them to create more heat and smoke and cook just about anything you place on the pellet.
While there are many reviews on the different products available right now in the market, there needs to be some sort of a comprehensive buying guide for inexperienced users so that they can effectively know whether they should even consider buying a pellet grill in the first place. In the following paragraphs we will be listing down answers to some of the most frequently asked questions that you may have.
In the current technological era, pellets smokers are also advanced as they come with a full flesh bunch of bells and whistles to blow your mind. Have a look;
- Wireless connectivity: some more extras are always adored this is why grills now days are having wireless connectivity over Wi-Fi and an app on your smartphone. This connectivity can facilitate you in so many ways to add more convenience to your mealtime. You can have complete control over your grill’s temperature even from a distance. You can party inside while leaving the food to be cooked outside. Great!
- Versatile Meat probes: Not all, but some good grade pellet smokers are offering an output in their controller so you can just plug in your meat probes directly to take readings which are then displayed on the screen for monitoring. Do look for meat probes to add more convenience in your mealtimes.
- Grilling options: We all have been witnessed a major downside of pellet cookers i.e. lack of grilling capability. Evolving era has also involved grilling in the pellet smokers so you can have more possibilities with one prob. Â Always go for a pellet smoker that also offers grilling as a little extra or combo is always worth it.
- Adding options: Manufacturers understand that every customer comes up with his unique demands and preferences so they offer add-ons at the expense of some more bucks. Do check for the availability of add-ons and ask what features you can avail along with the basic added features as it can add more convenience and versatility to your patio cooking game.
- Cooking area: Bigger never necessarily means better so don’t get fooled by the big size of a pellet smoker. You need to be more conscious while deciding on the size of a cooker. The design of the cooker matters a lot. Some big cookers offering 500 square inches cooking area whereas a smaller cooker comes with a compact and nice design that offers 450 square inches cooking area. It’s probably enough to give you an understanding of what matters the most is the cooking area, not the size of the cooker.
Pellet Smoker and Grills FAQs
What is the best pellet smoker to buy?
Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill is one of the best options available out there right now when it comes to pellet smokers and once we let you in on some of the main features you will know exactly why that is. First of all the area of the cooking rack is huge as it comes with 875 square inches of surface area, and weighs around 180 pounds which means that theÂ Camp Chef SmokePro LUXÂ is not meant for newbies.
Although the size of the container is a mere 18 inches, you can run a single cookout for about 12 to 14 hours in cooler weather. As mentioned earlier, the size it offers is one of the most important features of this grill and this is one of the major advantages it holds over its competitors in a similar price range. Â There is no doubt that it can take a lot of weight and quantity of meat at a time.
If you are looking for that extra and additional sear and singe action, then the maximum heat of around 400Â°F, will not be adequate or up to the task as the flame broil isn’t as powerful. This is where you might want to invest in the extra searing box which has around 16,000 BTU propane burner equipped for reaching temperatures as high as at 900Â°F.
A serious problem with a lot of cooking machines and griller is how greasy and dirty they can get within no time. However unlike some other pellet flame smokers, this one allows for the simplest clearing out of leftover waste produced via consumed pellets. This makes your life easier and saves you on some grilling time!
Who makes the best wood pellet smoker?
In our opinion and thanks to many raving reviews online, the Camp Chef SmokePro PG24 DLX Pellet Grill might just take this crown! This is because the Camp Chef deluxe is one of the best mid-sized smoking griller that has all the amazing features any grilling enthusiast could need. It offers amazing temperature control which not only offers a lot of options depending on the kind of food product being cooked but is also quite straightforward to use.
Another excellent feature in this product is that its smokestack positionÂ is very carefully placed at the rear end of the unit, which means there is lots of space to work with on the right-hand side.
Cleaning up this product is also an absolute breeze as this is one of the biggest problems with smoke pellet grillers. However this particular product comes with a trap door for easy cleanout.
What is the best vertical pellet smoker?
When looking for a vertical pellet smoker, the most important aspect is undoubtedly the range of control that the product gives you. Keeping this factor among others in mind, the Dyna-Glo Charcoal Offset Smoker is the best pick in the vertical pellet smoker range.
The Dyna-Glo Charcoal Offset Smoker is a decent option for both experienced and beginner BBQ and grilling lovers. One of the reasons for its wide appeal is that it offers a lot of options to the user such as its six cooking grates, which give you abundant space to smoke enormous amounts of cold cuts, veggies, and whatever else immediately. Another excellent feature is that all of the racks are easily adjusted, making it simple to fit in cuts of meat that are bigger thus saving your time and energy.
We mentioned a serious need for control earlier, and we weren’t kidding as the temperature checking gauge which is positioned on the exterior allows users to consistently know the temperature of the smoker. It additionally comes with a Smoke Zone marker with the goal that you know when the perfect smoking conditions have been reached so that you can cook, grill, and roast with absolute perfection.
Furthermore, the vent on the smokestack is also completely customizable which means that you have full authority over the temperature and exactness of your cooking. You also get a better level of burn control since the briquettes are compelled to be firmly stacked in the charcoal chamber.
Are pellet smokers good?
Pellet grills are a great alternative to your less advanced and more traditional grillers and barbeques since they are usually offered at an amazing price and are so versatile that they can even be sued for baking and other cooking methods than just grilling. You can even bake desserts and broil or steam vegetables easily.
Is using a pellet smoker to cook meat healthy?
The fact that wood pellet flame broils are healthier than different sorts of barbecues is something that is agreed upon by many experts and cooking enthusiasts and a good explanation of course is the fact that the wood chips or pellets are always organic and thus are not chemically made in any way. There are even cancer-causing agents called the synthetic compounds that form of your food as you cook it at high temperatures.
The overarching notion that is held by most healthcare experts and professionals is that the ash that may come on your food when you BBQ or use charcoal, firewood, or other chemicals such as gasoline, and this is something that you will end up consuming so it can be potentially harmful. Â The belief is that on the contrary, the way wood chips are manufactured and made makes sure that they are tightly packed and therefore no residue or ashes are formed that may get into your food.
What is the advantage of a pellet grill?
As we have mentioned earlier, there are definite health-based advantages of using a pellet grill but on the whole, there are other reasons why a pellet grill might be better than say a simple barbeque.
Most wood fire pellet barbecues and smokers nowadays offer the best approach to get your food cooked uniformly without an excessive amount of trouble. These machines run on power and offer quicker and simpler flame broiling experiences.
Anything that spares time merits a warm welcome and this is because these flame broils assist individuals with preparing food quickly and easily.
For more stuff read The Smoker Reviews, We highly need your recommendations so comments here if you like our review.
- 【Mouth Watering Consistency】 Ultimate 8 in 1 Pellet grill can BBQ, Bake, Roast, Braise, Smoke, Sear, Broil, and Char-Grill. Hot and fast or low...
- 【Large Cooking Area and Hopper Capacity】 325 SQ.IN. Main rack + 140 SQ.IN. insulation rack, totaling to 465 SQ.IN. Ideal for a large 3-8 group...
- 【Innovative Technology】 Advanced auto pellet feed system and heating fans maintain temperatures from 180°F to 500°F, Color LED controller keeps...
- 【No Flare Ups】 Proprietary internal design with patented stainless steel slide-plate flame broiler supports either direct or indirect heating,...
- 【5-Year Warranty & Built to Last】 Heavy duty steel construction with UL Certification, porcelain coated cast iron cooking grids with safe...
- 8-in-1Pellet Smoker(2021 New Model) -Grill, smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbecue and char-grill. Just set it and let it work: No more...
- Huge Grilling Area -330 Square inches main grilling area and 270 square inch Smoking/Warming Rack; Foldable working shelf; You can cook for about 20...
- Searing Enable -Temperature can goes as high as 1000 Degree F. Just open the air door to sear and adjust the temperature control to the Maximum, then...
- Accuracy(PID Controller ) Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; Temperature and Auto...
- US-Based Brand and Customer Service We’re a U. S-based Brand that has been making quality grills and smokers for more than 30 years. With warehouses...
- ★Pellet Grill Technology--The right amounts smokiness can lend a diabolic richness to food that can transform a hunk of flesh into a transcendent...
- ★LARGE COOKING AREA-- 572 square inches of cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 408 square inches of primary cooking area and 164 square...
- ★AUTOMATED ELECTRIC FEED-- Auto-ignition system and Automated electric feed system allows for the pre-setup of preferable temperature and start-up...
- ★VERSATILE BARBEQUE COOKING-- Ultimate barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, Monument pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill,...
- ★PRECISION TEMPERATURE CONTROL--Precise Temperature Control and Pellet Feed Control System guarantee your precision grilling
- NEVER USE GAS OR CHARCOAL AGAIN: Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste. The Ironwood 885...
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a plus/minus 15 degree F temperature control...
- Take your grill and your wood-fired BBQ wherever you go. Whether it’s your truck tailgate, the parking lot, out in the field or anywhere your...
- EZ fold legs, a grill capacity of 300 sq in., and a digital controller make grilling anywhere easier than ever.
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve...
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Pro Series 34 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake,...
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control to...
- Sturdy and Durable: Powerful steel construction and durable powder coat finish, easy to clean porcelain grill grates and all-terrain wheels
- Large cooking capacity: 884 sq. in. cooking capacity that can accomodate 8 chickens, 7 racks of ribs or 40 burgers
- SLIDE AND GRILL- grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and barbecue with Premium wood-fired flavor on a single grill. Digital control, best of both...
- NEW PID CONTROLLER- Gen 2 PID Controller 1-10 Smoke Setting (Not WIFI Compatible)
- EASY ASH CLEANOUT- cleaning between cooks is as easy as pulling a lever, thanks to the exclusive ash cleanout system You won’t find on any other...
- EASY ASSEMBLY and start up- check out the walk-through assembly video on camp chef site, so you can get cooking right away. In just a few minutes,...
- FOLDING FRONT SHELF- comes with full sized folding shelf PGFS24 $74 MSRP